WELCOME TO VANCOUVER
Any move, whether it be from another part of Canada or from the other side of the world - has the potential to be a stressful undertaking. Our objective at RE/MAX RIDDLE is to minimize the stress and worry that relocation so often causes and to assist you and your family in your transition to life in Vancouver.
If you are thinking about relocating to Vancouver, you have selected the right website. Our involvement in the real estate sector began in 1985 and we have been active in providing relocation services for international companies since 1990. Furthermore, we have an intimate understanding of all relevant issues associated with a move to the North Shore having relocated here from Europe ourselves.
RE/MAX RIDDLE provides its relocation clients with an intimate knowledge of Greater Vancouver, particularly the North Shore - West Vancouver and North Vancouver. Our service is not limited to finding the right home for you, but extends to providing in depth information about community issues that are of importance to you and your family (public and private schooling, cultural and leisure opportunities, etc.) so that your home is situated in a neighborhood best suited to meeting your family's needs. We will also provide information concerning other issues that are of relevance to your move to Canada such as provincial and federal tax laws, health care, safety, insurance systems, etc.
You can put your trust in our professionalism, experience and energy to meet and exceed your real estate and relocation requirements. Get the attention you deserve and get our team working for you.
We offer the following free of charge relocation
services to our clients:
PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST VISIT IN VANCOUVER
1. We will discuss your objectives with you and identify the desired parameters of your new home;
2. We will advise on what options you have as regards specific properties and neighborhoods;
3. We will provide ongoing guidance and regular updates until the time of your visit.
YOUR VISIT TO BUY A NEW HOME
1. We will meet you at the Airport and transport you to your hotel;
2. We will assist you with arranging temporary accommodation, if needed;
3. We will host a welcoming lunch for you;
4. You will be provided with our luxury real estate services for your home purchase;
5. We will assist you, if necessary with mortgage financing. For more details please visit Mortgage Financing page.
6. Before you leave, we will compile an ACTION PLAN for your final arrival and will escort you to the Airport.
BEFORE YOUR FINAL ARRIVAL
1. We will take assist on all aspects relating to the closing of the transaction and taking possession of your new home;
2. We will assist you with all the formalities you need to go through before your final arrival brits2bc.com;
3. We will finalize all ACTION PLAN arrangements prior to the arrival of you and your family to your new home.
UPON YOUR FINAL ARRIVAL
1. We will meet you at the Airport;
2. We will provide you with transportation and/or assist you with arranging car rental;
3. We will assist you with arranging temporary accommodation, if necessary;
4. We will assist you in addressing immediate issues such as:
• Obtaining home insurance;
• Setting up bank accounts;
• Establishing telephone and internet services;
• Selection of schools for your children, etc.