Finding a Home
The purchase a home is one of the most important decisions that people can invest in. Whether the homes intent is to provide the healthy environment for a growing family or to present to investors the goal of a financial gain tomorrow, Kasha understands these plans and her successful track record with satisfied Buyer’s proves this.
- We Want to Meet You - You matter to us, your needs matter to us and you are not a number. Kasha and her specialized Buyers team want to sit down with you and learn more about you and want it is you’re looking for. At your home, or our office, whatever works for you.
- We Will Help Guide You to Qualify For a Mortgage – We have established professional and trusted relationships with lenders, brokers and banks and with your permission will introduce you to their services.
- You Do Not Pay Us to Find You a Home - We do not charge you to find you a home. The Sellers agency will pay ours once a deal has completed.
- Keeping You Informed – Once we know what you’re looking for, we’re “On the ball!” for you. We will inform you of new listings before others know about them. We do this by using our unsurpassed real estate technology, communicating with other professionals and our hard work out in the field. Depending on what is best suited for you, our easy to understand emails, texts and phone calls keep you in the new listing loop like nothing else can.
- First Showings on New Listings – This service is key for your success! With a smooth communication between us, we always try to get you the first public showing of new listings. We have great working relationships with other agents that very often grant us this privilege. This service is essential and has seen many of our Buyers win.
- What is The Home Worth? - We will present you with as much market information you need and request to help you feel confident in proceeding with an offer.
- Presenting and negotiating an offer - When we find the home you want, you will be guided and advised step by step on how to proceed with an offer composed with a content that protects your interest as a Buyer. We negotiate with your best interest in mind and do so when you instruct.
- Accepted Offer – We are with you every step of the way. Once your offer is accepted, we set out to go beyond our due diligence to help satisfy your conditions as the Buyer. If they are not, you are protected by the contracts content and do not have to buy the home.
- Moving In – We will do a walk through with you when you move in to make sure that the home is in the agreed condition as stated in the Contract of Purchase and Sale.
- Keeping in Touch – We just do. Once you’re in, we check up on you to make sure you’re happy and to see if there is anything we can do for you.