#7887 Morley St, Burnaby, BC, V5E 3Y9, Canada
Hidden Treasure of Burnaby Lake… on cull-d-sac corner rectangle-pie shaped ¼ acre lot. Very secluded and quiet on 180º clear view of north shore mountains from Golden Ears Mtns. to Cypress Mtn. with Burnaby Mtn. & Burnaby Lake in the foreground. Home designed for its owners by Per M. Palm, articled for Arthur Erickson. Many Frank Lloyd Wright features incorporated in this timeless and simple Swedish design. ESWA ceiling/floor radiant heat. Zoned for every room Lifebreath™ central ventilation system. Wired for “Smart Home”. Newer, top of the line appliances. List of all the features of this unique, incredible home available upon request.
MUST SEE VIDEO - coming soon.
Such an incredible opportunity to own one of the best homes in Burnaby will not come again soon!
Call Kasha today @ 604-803-7070 for a private showing!
OPEN HOUSE SAT/SUN 2-4
Special House Features
• 3' solid tongue & groove red oak in natural matte finish set at a 45º angle — 1st floor and 2nd floor bedrooms (main floor and one bedroom refinished June 2009)
• Ceramic tile in 4 bathrooms and laundry room
• New Zealand worsted 100% wool carpet on stairs and 2nd floor hall. Upper stairs and hall carpet new November 2008.
• nylon carpet in basement.
• ESWA ceiling/floor radiant heat. Zoned for every room
• Lifebreath™ central ventilation system
• Gas hot water and two fireplaces
• Commercial roof fan ventilation for kitchen stove exhaust
• City water supply is 100% Copper from city tie-in throughout house
• Sewer is 100% ABS
• Fixtures are American Standard
• Termador gas top stove
• Meile dishwasher - 2006
• Fischer & Paykal fridge - 2007
• Kitchen Aid Convection/Thermal Designer Ser. oven-2008
• Panasonic Mircowave oven - XII 2008
• Two Kenmore in-sink disposal
• Kenmore washer and dryer
• Kenmore Central Vacuum
Lot Size: 116.76’ east x 94.37’ north x 146.06’ west x 30.0’/50.81’
Listing Provided By
- Kasha Riddle
- RE/MAX CREST REALTY
- 101-2609 Westview Drive
- North Vancouver, BC